Featuring: Zeno Mercer, an expert on Robotics with VettaFi RoboGlobal Indexes. Zeno is an Investor & Research in Robotics, AI & Healthcare.
Amazon may have more robot “workers” than human ones. Robots are increasingly replacing humans on factory floors given upgrades in their technologies. Furthermore, robots may be an integral part of the answer to current and potential continuous labor shortages as reshoring occurs (note Episode 14) given recent geopolitical tensions and increased government spend in infrastructure and manufacturing.
- What distinguishes a robot from a tool or machine.
- A review of the last few generations or robots and what is to come.
- The incredible dexterity that robots now have.
- How automation, AI and robots create the tools to accomplish almost anything robotically over the near future.
- Can robots take over the world?
For inquiries: [email protected]
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURE: Fountainhead sponsors the podcast to further education and critical thinking about the factors that effect markets and investing, and the podcast does not provide investment advice. Investment advice is offered only to clients of Fountainhead who have entered into an advisory agreement and with whom Fountainhead has identified individual objectives, risk tolerance, and other investment needs.